Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Tuesday's Treasures

Since it's a little hot here in Virginia, thought I'd check out some refreshing soaps tonight. I've featured Patrice over on my other blog before, but thought I'd share her nifty little shop with my girlfriends. Patrice over at The Soap Seduction, makes the most adorable soaps I think I've seen yet. Her inspiration comes from food that that is cleary apparent in her awesome soaps. I've featured a few that I've had my eye on, but I know I better get them soon, because they don't stick around long and Patrice doesn't really like making repeats. So, check 'em out and get them while you can!You can also find Patrice blogging daily on her blog and she's the head blogger over at EAOC, you've heard me mention them before too!


When I'm not hosting Girls Night Out, you can find me creating jewelry at www.runakojewelry.com

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the feature:-D

    Get your party on girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I LOVE soap.
    Besides my jewelry fetish, I can't get enough of soaps :D
    Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My skin is so funny, I can't do too many different brands, but I'm dieing to try Patrice's. May just have to go out on a limb.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for hanging out with the Girls, let us know what's on your mind...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin