Monday, August 24, 2009

Monday's Mesmerizing Beauty - Earth Friendly

I found these dynamic earrings over at Kizzmit on Etsy. Aku makes the most beautiful handcrafted earrings and pendants from paper clay. She hand shapes and paints each one of them to create adorable, unique pieces of jewelry to adorn your ears. Her earrings aren't for the faint at heart, but if you enjoy wearing them bold and large, Kizzmit is the shop for you! I have a couple pieces of her work myself and I always receive compliments when I wear them.
When I'm not hosting Girls Night Out, you can find me creating jewelry at www.runakojewelry.com

2 comments:

  1. That is the one thing about earrings: Like shoes, one pair is NEVER enough. Lmao

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree and any time I forget mine, I feel like I've left the house naked!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for hanging out with the Girls, let us know what's on your mind...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin