This weekend, we'll be doing something different and we'll just call it a Blog party until I come up with something else. I'll do all the thinking, you just enjoy the writing and comments. I'm going to give you a blog theme to post on your blog for the weekend, you blog about it, then post your link in Mr. Linky below. You can blog with word, pictures videos or whatever you come up with. Come back during the weekend and visit the links below for other bloggers posts and leave comments on their post...that's it! Oh, and grab a Girls Night Out badge to the left and post it at the heading of your post, so all will know that you're participating in a Girls Night Out event.
What's the point? We'll get to learn about all other girlfriends, find some interesting blogs and hopefully have some fun. so, on with the party and I'll start to get us all going, leave your comments then visit everyone else.
3. My camera. I imagine there would be plenty of beautiful things to take pictures of and I could incorporate into some jewelry designs.
4. Sleeping bag or blankets just in case we're fighting the elements
5. matches, can't imagine trying to remember my Girl Scout skills for making a fire.
6. a book...who am I kidding!
7. Some rope. It would have to be useful for something, not sure what, but the Robinson family had some!
8. A knife, again would have to be a useful tool for something
9. a Carpenter and his tools!
10. jewelry and tools...I rarely go anywhere without them!
Don't forget scroll down to leave your comments, post the link to your blog below link after you've posted to your blog, then come back and visit other blogs this weekend..have fun!
When I'm not hosting Girls Night Out, you can find me creating jewelry at www.runakojewelry.com