Thursday, July 30, 2009

Girls Night Out Tomorrow- Features Angelina Fong Designs


This Friday's Girls Night out event, will be hosted by Angelina Fong Designs. Angelina will host her event right here on this blog, so you don't have to leave home. We'll learn a little about Angelina and her business, there will be "Girlfriend" only specials, and give-a-ways and maybe a game or two. so come back tomorrow and say hello to Angelina. She makes beautiful and unique hand sewn accessories and paintings.

So, we've traveled abroad and now its time to have a few hosted parties. One of the other reasons I started this blog was to help promote other women businesses, by exposing them to a different venue of women, helping them to make a few sales and build a following. I hope this blog will grow and be beneficial to us all. I also hope that you will also consider purchasing from some of these featured hostesses, following their blogs or fan pages or bookmarking them for future purchases because that's what girlfriends do to help support one another.

Grab a badge, post a quick event notice, tweet about it, post to facebook and tell all your friends about Girls Night Out, the more the merrier, lets help one another grow! And if you'd like to be featured, I'm still looking for two more businesses for August, email me and let me know.

Unveiling,
Dee

When I'm not hosting Girls Night Out, you can find me creating jewelry at www.runakojewelry.com

5 comments:

  1. This is the first time i have visited your blog and i regret not being here in time for the treasure hunt and other GNOs. But, ill for sure make it to the one Angelina's hosting.

    I'd also love to be featured on your blog. Do tell me if i can do that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome noble, looking forward to getting to know you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Dee! This sounds like a fabulous idea! It's so great to support other artists! I'd love to hear how I can be featured as well: www.melinda-mae.com Please let me know! And thanks for visiting my blog too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved the interview. It was soo much fun to put the little one down and enjoy a Girls Night Out!!! Brava!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for hanging out with the Girls, let us know what's on your mind...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin