Thursday, July 23, 2009

Friday's Treasure Hunt Teaser!!!

WOW!! I'm having so much fun getting everything ready for Friday! I'm seeing so many exciting things as I prepare for your arrival that my head is spinning with facts and such. But I can't tell you where I am until Friday, but I can give you a little hint, that will help you pack for the trip. Make sure you bring your bathers, as we'll be spending plenty of time on the beach, and I think you'll be stoned with the plans. Lakeside agreed to stop by and play us a theme song that should give you a pretty good idea of our traveling plans...G'day Mates.




Don't forget, spread the word, grab the button below, and invite your friends because we're going to have an Ace of a time!
(link button to blog url: http://rdgirlsnightout.blogspot.com)
Unveiling just a little,
Dee

When I'm not hosting Girls Night Out, you can find me creating jewelry at www.runakojewelry.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for hanging out with the Girls, let us know what's on your mind...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin