Sunday, September 6, 2009

Weekend Escape and apologies...

I owe all my girlfriends and visitors an apology for not posting this weekend, but I had an opportunity for the perfect weekend and I couldn't resist. Thanks to everyone who checked in on me, I truly appreciate your concern and friendship. I didn't leave town, but I admit, I took a break from the net to spend some time with my favorite guy. You can read about my perfect weekend here. Things should be back to normal Monday night.

This weekend we'll be back to features and our weekend host will be BKD Design's. join me Friday to learn more about this wonderful artist and student!


When I'm not hosting Girls Night Out, you can find me creating jewelry at www.runakojewelry.com

1 comment:

  1. You shouldn't apologize!! Sometimes, a good vacation is needed to revitalize yourself =]

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for hanging out with the Girls, let us know what's on your mind...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin