Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Tuesday's Treasure - All Things Bags

I'm sure it goes without saying that I found many wonderful little treasures this past weekend, while surfing the Business Women Online Expo. Tonight's treasures were found over at Gold Crest Bags on Etsy. Miriam makes the cutest bags, pouches, clutches, eye glass cases, and more.
She creates out of Montreal and has been designing and sewing for as long as she can remember. Miriam is also a fellow member of UWIB. Please take a minute or two, or ten to stop by Gold Crest Bags and see all that they have to offer.

When I'm not hosting Girls Night Out, you can find me creating jewelry at www.runakojewelry.com

2 comments:

  1. Dee, I wanted to let you know that I did a Bonus for people who actually guessed the question correct for my Giveaway and you were right! Please email me and we can discuss what you'd like. Custom Greeting Card Design! Ocassion, Colors, Style etc. The choice is yours...

    Also, I gave you a blog award! Please stop by and accept it! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for hanging out with the Girls, let us know what's on your mind...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin