Monday, September 28, 2009

Monday's Mesmerizer - Copper Eye Candy

As I was quickly scanning over our girlfriends list tonight, this beautiful copper bracelet caught my eye! After searching high and low for this girlfriends shop I finally found her. This beautiful cuff bangle was made by Peggy Whitworth over at Brokenwings2 on Etsy. Peggy makes the most beautiful bangles,earrings and pendants.

Her shop is a must visit when shopping for the holidays!

When I'm not hosting Girls Night Out, you can find me creating jewelry at www.runakojewelry.com

1 comment:

  1. Okay, do you know how AMAZING that bracelet is?!
    Petty, if your reading this comment, you do STUNNING work! I'm off to check your shop as we speak :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for hanging out with the Girls, let us know what's on your mind...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin