So, I didn't get to post my entry this weekend, but here goes my 5 things below:
1. To get serious about getting some tutorials or jewelry pieces publicized in at least one professional publication. I will submit at least 4 entries before the end of the year.
2. Design one new Signature piece of jewelry before the end of the year.
3. Complete my third Simon Bailey book "Release Your Brilliance" before the end of October..I have to keep thinking brilliantly to make this all work..
4. Sit for my SPHR certification exam in January 2010. This will enhance my professional career as well as complete a personal development goal towards brilliance in my HR profession.
5. Help my son find his brilliance in his first year of Middle School. The start has been a l-i-t-t-l-e bit challenging, but I believe in him and his capabilities. I just have to help him find his genius and allow it to shine!