Monday, October 19, 2009

We Have a Brilliant Winner!!!

This weekend I challenged my girlfriends to blog about 5 things you were going to be doing to reignite your genius and find your brilliance. Each entry would be entered into a drawing for a free e-book from Simon T. Bailey and a special brilliant gift from me.

Congratulations to Trish Austin for winning this weekends drawing!!!

special appreciation goes out to Phenessa Jones for participating and posting a blog entry as well. Both ladies wrote great posts, that I encourage each of you to take a minute to read. Trish please contact me with your mailing information and email address for your winnings!

So, I didn't get to post my entry this weekend, but here goes my 5 things below:

1. To get serious about getting some tutorials or jewelry pieces publicized in at least one professional publication. I will submit at least 4 entries before the end of the year.

2. Design one new Signature piece of jewelry before the end of the year.

3. Complete my third Simon Bailey book "Release Your Brilliance" before the end of October..I have to keep thinking brilliantly to make this all work..

4. Sit for my SPHR certification exam in January 2010. This will enhance my professional career as well as complete a personal development goal towards brilliance in my HR profession.

5. Help my son find his brilliance in his first year of Middle School. The start has been a l-i-t-t-l-e bit challenging, but I believe in him and his capabilities. I just have to help him find his genius and allow it to shine!


When I'm not hosting Girls Night Out, you can find me creating jewelry at www.runakojewelry.com

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Trish!! I totally was going to do this but I was sick :-(

    Those are all great goals! Good luck with them :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! Thank you! Thank you and Simon Bailey!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for hanging out with the Girls, let us know what's on your mind...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin