Friday, October 16, 2009

Make it a Brilliant Weekend!!!

I'm still pumped from Simon T Bailey's conference presentation and I'm going to carry on Thursday's Thought through the weekend with a fun little meme.

I don't know about you, but when I think of brilliant, a big shiny diamond comes to mind. What's more brilliant than a perfectly cut "rock"! Simon Bailey says that the potential for assessing and releasing your brilliance lies in the 4 C's, hence the "rocks"! That my friends would be Clarity, Color, Cut and Carat. You can read more about the 4 C's here.

You can also purchase "Release your Brilliance", Simon's latest 5 star book on Amazon for ONLY $15.56! It's a small book packed with powerful information. Simon is a celebrated author and speaker who went from a career at Disney to build the Brilliance Institute, and has shared his powerful message and system with over a quarter million people around the world.

In the meantime, I'm going to challenge you this weekend to think about 5 things you plan to do to reengage your own genius, reignite the fire that fuels your talent and recharge your desires that will lead to the releasing of your "Brilliance".

Here's the weekend challenge:
Post about your 5 things on your own blog this weekend, then come back here leave a comment and then leave the link to your post. You can post with pictures, words or whatever inspires you, I just want you to begin thinking about releasing your own brilliance! After leaving your own link, visit any other links that are listed and see what they have to say.

On Sunday night, I'll draw a name from the list of comments for a winner for my very own special little Brilliant gift and it just might include a special Rock! The winner will also receive a free email book from Simon himself entitled... "Meditate on Your Professional Brilliance"..now how cool is that for a Brilliant weekned I ask?
I'll be back later to post my 5 things, but don't wait on me to begin...have fun. And if you get a chance, stop by Simon's blog and leave him a message!



When I'm not hosting Girls Night Out, you can find me creating jewelry at www.runakojewelry.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for hanging out with the Girls, let us know what's on your mind...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin