Sunday, January 17, 2010

Changes for the New Year...

Hi Everyone,

These wishes come late, but I hope each of you had a wonderful Holiday season and wishing each of you a Happy Happy and prosperous New Year.

This year I'm having to make some changes and reflections on how to stay above the water and keep things on track. Girls Night Out, was a blast and I thoroughly enjoyed meeting each of you and sharing and traveling the world. However, for now I can no longer continue to keep up two active blogs with my current life's challenges.

My intentions is to keep the blog active, and use it as an extension of my original blog Runako Designs and do some occasional special features throughout the year. I will continue to recognize and feature new designers and special things I run across on my Runako blog, and link to Girls Night out for those special events that are deserving of a space of their very own, like trips to far away places, Business Expos, blog parties and special features.

Each of you are very welcome to follow Runako Designs where you'll be able to keep up with what's happening on Girls Night Out and where we'll be able to stay in touch. I value each of your following and appreciate the support during the months we were hanging out and having fun!

Best wishes to each and everyone of you and I hope to see you next door!

When I'm not hosting Girls Night Out, you can find me blogging and creating jewelry at www.runakojewelry.com

8 comments:

  1. I totally understand where your coming from! Right now, I'm at the same point and it's getting a bit overwhelming.
    You just do what's good for you and things will fall into place :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you..hope to see you next door, and looking forward to catching up on what you've been doing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi from Greece! Your blog is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. .. beautiful blog ; *
    I don t speak English ;)
    Super :]]]

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everything has a second or third life in my house with new color.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there!!! Great new year for you and blast celebration!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for hanging out with the Girls, let us know what's on your mind...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin